Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 2 the Green Bay Packers' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, place them 16th in the league.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), the Packers are 16th-best in the league. They are three spots below that, 19th, according to computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Packers' Super Bowl odds down from +6600 at the start of the season to +10000. Among all teams in the league, that is the 16th-smallest change.
- With odds of +10000, the Packers have been given a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Green Bay is 6-5-0 this season.
- This season, five of the Packers' 11 games have hit the over.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Green Bay has been an underdog in eight games this season and won four (50%) of those contests.
- The Packers are totaling 324.8 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 19th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 18th, surrendering 340.3 yards per game.
- The Packers rank 18th in scoring offense (21.0 points per game) and 10th in scoring defense (20.4 points allowed per game) this year.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has thrown for 2,599 yards (236.3 per game), completing 60.5%, with 19 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 11 games.
- Love also has rushed for 221 yards and two scores.
- Jayden Reed has 36 catches for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs has scored seven times, catching 41 balls for 433 yards (39.4 per game).
- In 11 games, A.J. Dillon has run for 448 yards (40.7 per game) and one score.
- On defense, Rashan Gary has helped lead the charge with 30 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 11 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+8000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+30000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+6600|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+12500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 5:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.