Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers at the moment have the 11th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +8000.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), the Packers are 11th-best in the NFL. They are four spots below that, 15th-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Packers have had the ninth-smallest change this season, dropping from +6600 at the start to +8000.
- With odds of +8000, the Packers have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- Out of 12 Packers games this year, six have gone over the total.
- The Packers have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has been the underdog nine times and won five of those games.
- The Packers rank 17th in total offense (329.6 yards per game) and 18th in total defense (340.0 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers rank 17th in scoring offense (21.5 points per game) and ninth in scoring defense (20.3 points allowed per game) this year.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has passed for 2,866 yards (238.8 per game), completing 61.3%, with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- Love also has run for 231 yards and two scores.
- Jayden Reed has 40 receptions for 513 yards (42.8 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Romeo Doubs has 45 receptions for 505 yards (42.1 per game) and seven scores.
- A.J. Dillon has run for 521 yards (43.4 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- Rashan Gary has amassed 34 tackles, 6.0 TFL, nine sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+12500|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+12500|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+10000|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+10000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|13||December 3||Chiefs||W 27-19||+500|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 5:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.