Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 21
The Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 in a matchup between MAC foes at Waldo Stadium. Western Michigan is a 2.5-point underdog. The point total is set at 51.5 for the contest.
From an offensive standpoint, Bowling Green ranks 78th in the FBS with 25.6 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 59th in points allowed (336.4 points allowed per contest). From an offensive standpoint, Western Michigan is accumulating 374.2 total yards per contest (75th-ranked). It ranks 93rd in the FBS on the other side of the ball (396.5 total yards given up per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- Game Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Western Michigan Recent Performance
- Offensively, the Broncos are struggling right now -- in their past three games, they are gaining only 370.3 yards per game (-59-worst in college football). Defensively, they are conceding 373.7 (76th-ranked).
- In their past three games, the Broncos are scoring 27.7 points per game (22nd-worst in college football), and giving up 24.3 per game (16th-worst).
- In terms of passing yards during the past three games, Western Michigan is 107th in the country (228 per game), and 105th in that category defensively (197.7 allowed per game).
- The Broncos are accumulating 142.3 rushing yards per game in their past three games (-5-worst in college football), and allowing 176 per game (-41-worst).
- The Broncos have two wins against the spread and are 2-1 overall in their last three games.
- In its past three contests, Western Michigan has hit the over twice.
Week 13 MAC Betting Trends
Western Michigan Betting Records & Stats
- Western Michigan has a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are 3-4 ATS this year when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Western Michigan games have gone over the point total in seven out of 11 opportunities (63.6%).
- This season, Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, Western Michigan has been at least a +115 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
Western Michigan Stats Leaders
- Hayden Wolff has racked up 1,382 yards (125.6 ypg) while completing 65.8% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Jalen Buckley has rushed for 912 yards on 171 carries so far this year while scoring nine times on the ground.
- Zahir Abdus-Salaam has been given 113 carries and totaled 427 yards with five touchdowns.
- Kenneth Womack leads his team with 647 receiving yards on 68 catches with one touchdown.
- Leroy Thomas has collected 371 receiving yards (33.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 33 receptions.
- Anthony Sambucci's 20 catches (on 34 targets) have netted him 315 yards (28.6 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Marshawn Kneeland leads the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has five TFL and 47 tackles.
- Aaron Wofford has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 60 tackles and two interceptions so far.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.