Mike Evans vs. Darius Slay: Week 3 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
In Week 3 action at Raymond James Stadium, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Mike Evans will be up against the Philadelphia Eagles defense and Darius Slay. Continue reading for more stats and analysis on this matchup between the Tampa Bay pass catchers against the Eagles' pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Game Info
- Game Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Mike Evans Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Eagles|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Mike Evans vs. Darius Slay Insights
Mike Evans & the Buccaneers' Offense
- Mike Evans has collected 12 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 237 (118.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 18 times and has two touchdowns.
- Through the air, Tampa Bay is bottom-10 in passing yards this year, placing seventh-last in the NFL with 486 total passing yards (243 per game). It also ranks seventh in yards per attempt (7.1).
- The Buccaneers have had one of the lesser scoring offenses in the league, ranking 26th in the NFL by posting 23.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 30th in the NFL with 339.5 total yards per contest.
- Tampa Bay, which is averaging 34 pass attempts per game, ranks 19th in the league.
- In the red zone, the Buccaneers pass the ball less often than most of the league, throwing eight times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (53.3% red-zone pass rate), which ranks eighth in the NFL.
Darius Slay & the Eagles' Defense
- Darius Slay has a team-leading one interception to go along with nine tackles and four passes defended.
- In terms of passing yards allowed, Philadelphia is 16th in the league at 652 (326 per game).
- The Eagles' points-against average on defense is 24 per game, eighth-best in the NFL.
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mike Evans vs. Darius Slay Advanced Stats
|Mike Evans||Darius Slay|
|Rec. Targets||18||16||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||19.8||11||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||118.5||4.5||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||91||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||0||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.