How to Watch Bengals vs. Rams Monday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 3
The Los Angeles Rams (1-1) hit the road to play the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Paycor Stadium on Monday, September 25, 2023.
In the story below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Bengals vs. Rams
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Bengals vs. Rams Insights (2022)
- The Bengals racked up 3.5 more points per game (26.1) than the Rams gave up (22.6) last year.
- Last year Los Angeles scored just two fewer points per game (18.1) than Cincinnati gave up (20.1).
- The Bengals averaged only 19.4 more yards per game (360.5) than the Rams allowed per matchup (341.1) last year.
- Los Angeles collected 280.5 yards per game last year, 55.2 fewer yards than the 335.7 Cincinnati allowed per matchup.
- Last year the Bengals piled up 95.5 yards per game on the ground, 19.6 fewer than the Rams allowed per outing (115.1).
- Last season Los Angeles averaged 97.7 yards per game on the ground, just 8.9 fewer yards than Cincinnati allowed per contest (106.6).
- Last year the Bengals had 18 turnovers, four fewer than the Rams had takeaways (22).
- Last season Los Angeles had 23 turnovers, one fewer than Cincinnati had takeaways (24).
Bengals Home Performance (2022)
- In home games, the Bengals scored 28.7 points per game and gave up 18. That's more than they scored overall (26.1), but less than they gave up (20.1).
- The Bengals accumulated 407.9 yards per game at home (47.4 more than their overall average), and gave up 309.4 at home (26.3 less than overall).
- In home games, Cincinnati racked up 284.7 passing yards per game and gave up 216.6. That's more than it gained overall (265), and less than it allowed (229.1).
- The Bengals racked up 123.1 rushing yards per game at home (27.6 more than their overall average), and gave up 92.9 at home (13.7 less than overall).
- The Bengals' offensive third-down percentage at home (50.5%) was higher than their overall average (46.1%). And their defensive third-down percentage at home (32.9%) was lower than overall (39.6%).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|9/10/2023||at Cleveland||L 24-3||CBS|
Rams Away Performance (2022)
- In road games a season ago, the Rams put up 13.8 points per game and conceded 22.4. That's less than they scored (18.1) and allowed (22.6) overall.
- The Rams' average yards gained in road games (254.8) were lower than their overall average (280.5). But their average yards conceded away from home (369.1) were higher than overall (341.1).
- In road games, Los Angeles racked up 145.6 passing yards per game and conceded 251.5. That was less than it gained overall (182.8), and more than it allowed (226).
- On the road, the Rams racked up 109.1 rushing yards per game and conceded 117.6. That was more than they gained (97.7) and allowed (115.1) overall.
- On the road last year, the Rams converted 33.7% of third downs and allowed 39.6% to be converted by their opponent. That was less than they converted (39.3%) and allowed (40.4%) overall.
|9/10/2023||at Seattle||W 30-13||FOX|
|9/17/2023||San Francisco||L 30-23||FOX|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.