How to Watch the Brewers vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 24
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins will take the field against the Milwaukee Brewers and starter Freddy Peralta on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers average one home run per game to rank 23rd in baseball with 162 total home runs.
- Milwaukee is slugging .387, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Brewers are 23rd in MLB with a .240 batting average.
- Milwaukee is the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.6 runs per game (706 total).
- The Brewers are 17th in baseball with a .319 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 18 average in MLB.
- Milwaukee's pitching staff is 14th in the majors with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Milwaukee has a 3.75 team ERA that ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine for the No. 2 WHIP in MLB (1.179).
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Brewers will send Peralta (12-9) to make his 30th start of the season. He is 12-9 with a 3.65 ERA and 206 strikeouts through 162 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Peralta is trying to record his third straight quality start in this outing.
- Peralta will try to build upon a 20-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per outing).
- He has had five appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/19/2023||Cardinals||W 7-3||Away||Trevor Megill||Drew Rom|
|9/20/2023||Cardinals||W 8-2||Away||Adrian Houser||Zack Thompson|
|9/21/2023||Cardinals||W 6-0||Away||Wade Miley||Miles Mikolas|
|9/22/2023||Marlins||W 16-1||Away||Corbin Burnes||JT Chargois|
|9/23/2023||Marlins||L 5-4||Away||Brandon Woodruff||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/24/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Edward Cabrera|
|9/26/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Wade Miley||Zack Thompson|
|9/27/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Miles Mikolas|
|9/28/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Dakota Hudson|
|9/29/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Freddy Peralta||Jordan Wicks|
|9/30/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Wade Miley||Jordan Wicks|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.