How to Watch the Penn State vs. Iowa Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) square off against a fellow Big Ten foe when they host the No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Beaver Stadium.
Penn State ranks 26th in total offense this season (467.3 yards per game), but has been shining on defense, ranking 16th-best in the FBS with 467.3 yards allowed per game. Iowa's defense has been paving the way for the team, as it ranks 17th-best in the FBS with 12.3 points allowed per contest. In terms of offense, it is compiling 28.3 points per game, which ranks 73rd.
Below in this story, we provide all the info you need to know about how to view this game on CBS.
Penn State vs. Iowa Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Beaver Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Arkansas vs LSU
- SMU vs TCU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- UCLA vs Utah
- UAB vs Georgia
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- USC vs Arizona State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- BYU vs Kansas
- Cal vs Washington
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- NC State vs Virginia
Penn State vs. Iowa Key Statistics
|467.3 (40th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||302 (119th)|
|267.3 (14th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||286 (28th)|
|208.3 (22nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.3 (74th)|
|259 (48th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||150.7 (122nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (31st)|
|7 (11th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Penn State Stats Leaders
- Drew Allar has thrown for 737 yards (245.7 ypg) to lead Penn State, completing 67% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 52 rushing yards on 15 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Kaytron Allen, has carried the ball 42 times for 208 yards (69.3 per game), scoring two times.
- Nicholas Singleton has carried the ball 36 times for 154 yards (51.3 per game) and five touchdowns while also racking up 68 yards through the air.
- KeAndre Lambert-Smith's leads his squad with 220 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 catches (out of 17 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Harrison Wallace III has hauled in 10 receptions totaling 98 yards so far this campaign.
- Tyler Warren has hauled in 10 receptions for 81 yards, an average of 27 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Iowa Stats Leaders
- Cade McNamara leads Iowa with 417 yards on 38-of-71 passing with four touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Leshon Williams has run for 164 yards on 19 carries so far this year.
- Jaziun Patterson has been given 21 carries and totaled 104 yards with one touchdown.
- Luke Lachey has racked up 131 receiving yards on 10 receptions to pace his squad so far this season.
- Erick All has put up an 81-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught seven passes on nine targets.
- Seth Anderson's nine targets have resulted in four grabs for 68 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Penn State or Iowa gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.