Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +4000 as of September 23, the Green Bay Packers aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +185
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay covered eight times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Packers and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Green Bay ranked 17th in total offense (337.9 yards per game) and 17th in total defense (336.5 yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Packers posted a 5-4 record at home and were 3-5 on the road last season.
- Green Bay collected five wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (six games).
- In the NFC North the Packers were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 6-6.
Packers Impact Players
- On the ground, Aaron Jones had two touchdowns and 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) last year.
- Jones also had 59 catches for 395 yards and five TDs.
- A.J. Dillon ran for 770 yards (45.3 per game) and seven touchdowns in 17 games.
- Also, Dillon had 28 catches for 206 yards and zero touchdowns.
- Christian Watson had 41 catches for 611 yards (43.6 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games a season ago.
- Romeo Doubs had 42 receptions for 425 yards (32.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 13 games.
- Quay Walker had 119 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and seven passes defended last year.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+25000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.