How to Watch the Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) and the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-0) square off at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Ohio State has been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank 20th-best in scoring offense (40.3 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (6.7 points allowed per game). Things have been positive for Notre Dame on both offense and defense, as it is averaging 508.8 total yards per game (16th-best) and ceding only 234.3 total yards per game (fourth-best).
Read on to find out the details on how to watch this game on NBC.
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- USC vs Arizona State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Cal vs Washington
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UAB vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
- SMU vs TCU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- NC State vs Virginia
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Key Statistics
|Ohio State||Notre Dame|
|474.7 (38th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||508.8 (1st)|
|223.7 (3rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||234.3 (46th)|
|156.7 (71st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||204.5 (26th)|
|318 (17th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||304.3 (21st)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (10th)|
|5 (47th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (47th)|
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- Kyle McCord has 815 pass yards for Ohio State, completing 69.7% of his passes and tossing six touchdowns and one interception this season.
- TreVeyon Henderson has 191 rushing yards on 30 carries with four touchdowns.
- This season, DeaMonte Trayanum has carried the ball 19 times for 133 yards (44.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Marvin Harrison Jr.'s team-leading 304 yards as a receiver have come on 14 catches (out of 25 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Cade Stover has caught 10 passes for 188 yards (62.7 yards per game) this year.
- Emeka Egbuka's 12 catches have turned into 167 yards and three touchdowns.
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Sam Hartman has put up 1,061 passing yards, or 265.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 71.1% of his passes and has thrown 13 touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Audric Estime, has carried the ball 63 times for 521 yards (130.3 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Jeremiyah Love has racked up 18 carries and totaled 119 yards with one touchdown.
- Chris Tyree paces his squad with 216 receiving yards on eight receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jayden Thomas has put up a 188-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 12 passes on 16 targets.
- Tobias Merriweather's five grabs (on eight targets) have netted him 131 yards (32.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio State or Notre Dame gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.