Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 13 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-1) will play their SEC-rival, the No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Crimson Tide are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under is 55.5 in the contest.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Alabama vs. Ole Miss matchup.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||Ole Miss Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-265||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- USC vs Arizona State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Texas vs Baylor
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- BYU vs Kansas
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Cal vs Washington
- SMU vs TCU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Iowa vs Penn State
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCLA vs Utah
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UAB vs Georgia
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Alabama has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Ole Miss has won all two of its games against the spread this season.
Alabama & Ole Miss 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|To Win the SEC||+400||Bet $100 to win $400|
|To Win the SEC||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.