Brewers vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) and St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) face off at Busch Stadium on Tuesday, September 19, Trevor Megill will get the call for the Brewers, while the Cardinals will send Drew Rom to the mound. The game will start at 7:45 PM ET.
The Brewers are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Cardinals have +105 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's over/under has been listed at 9 runs.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Megill - MIL (1-0, 3.13 ERA) vs Rom - STL (1-2, 5.96 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the Brewers' game against the Cardinals but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Brewers (-125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to take down the Cardinals with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.00.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Carlos Santana hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 45 out of the 76 games, or 59.2%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have gone 36-24 (winning 60% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and went 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 69 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (44.9%) in those contests.
- The Cardinals have a mark of 21-25 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Cardinals had a record of 5-4.
- St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-10000||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.