Brewers vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Milwaukee Brewers (84-65) and St. Louis Cardinals (66-83) clash in the first of a four-game series on Monday at Busch Stadium, at 7:45 PM ET. The Brewers are coming off a series victory over the Nationals, and the Cardinals a series loss to the Phillies.
The Brewers will give the ball to Freddy Peralta (12-8, 3.73 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Adam Wainwright (4-11, 7.95 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Peralta - MIL (12-8, 3.73 ERA) vs Wainwright - STL (4-11, 7.95 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta (12-8) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.73, a 3.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.091 in 28 games this season.
- In 28 starts this season, he's earned 15 quality starts.
- Peralta has 18 starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 28 appearances this season, he has finished five without allowing an earned run.
Freddy Peralta vs. Cardinals
- The Cardinals are batting .252 this season, 13th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .423 (11th in the league) with 202 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the Cardinals to go 10-for-43 with two doubles, a home run and seven RBI in 11 1/3 innings this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adam Wainwright
- Wainwright gets the start for the Cardinals, his 21st of the season. He is 4-11 with a 7.95 ERA and 52 strikeouts over 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went five innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 42-year-old has amassed an ERA of 7.95, with 5 strikeouts per nine innings in 20 games this season. Opponents are hitting .354 against him.
- Wainwright is looking to secure his fourth quality start of the year in this game.
- Wainwright will try to continue a four-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 4.7 innings per appearance).
- He given up one or more earned runs in all of his outings in 2023.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.