Willy Adames vs. Yankees Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 9
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Willy Adames and his .514 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starting pitcher Michael King and the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, Saturday at 2:05 PM ET.
He collected two extra-base hits in his last game (2-for-4 with a double, a home run and three RBI) against the Yankees.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Game Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Michael King
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Yankees Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Yankees|
|Brewers vs Yankees Odds|
|Brewers vs Yankees Prediction|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is hitting .214 with 20 doubles, 24 home runs and 55 walks.
- Adames has gotten a hit in 72 of 128 games this year (56.3%), with more than one hit on 24 occasions (18.8%).
- He has homered in 17.2% of his games in 2023 (22 of 128), and 4.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Adames has driven home a run in 39 games this year (30.5%), including more than one RBI in 14.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on 11 occasions..
- He has scored in 49 games this year (38.3%), including 12 multi-run games (9.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Yankees
- Click Here for Mark Canha
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks 11th in the league.
- The Yankees have a 4.01 team ERA that ranks 10th among all league pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (174 total, 1.2 per game).
- King (4-5) gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his fifth start of the season. He's put together a 2.88 ERA in 78 2/3 innings pitched, with 91 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday against the Houston Astros, the righty threw five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 2.88, with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 44 games this season. Opponents have a .221 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.