Brewers vs. Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
The Oakland Athletics (15-50) will look for Ramon Laureano to extend a 10-game hitting streak versus the Milwaukee Brewers (34-30), on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Brewers will give the nod to Julio Teheran (1-2, 1.56 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Paul Blackburn.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Athletics Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Teheran - MIL (1-2, 1.56 ERA) vs Blackburn - OAK (0-0, 6.00 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Athletics Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Athletics|
|Brewers vs Athletics Odds|
|Brewers vs Athletics Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Julio Teheran
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Teheran (1-2) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 1/3 innings pitched against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 1.56 ERA this season with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1 walks per nine across three games.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Teheran has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Athletics Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Paul Blackburn
- The Athletics are sending Blackburn (0-0) out to make his third start of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when the righty threw five innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- In two appearances this season, he has put up a 6.00 ERA and averages 9 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .297 against him.
- Blackburn has put up one start this campaign where he pitched five or more innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.