Brewers vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's contest between the Milwaukee Brewers (34-30) and Oakland Athletics (15-50) squaring off at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 4:10 PM ET on June 10.
The probable starters are Julio Teheran (1-2) for the Brewers and Paul Blackburn for the Athletics.
Brewers vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Brewers 5, Athletics 3.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Athletics Player Props|
|Brewers vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Athletics|
|Brewers vs Athletics Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- The Brewers have won two of their last four games against the spread.
- This season, the Brewers have won 19 out of the 33 games, or 57.6%, in which they've been favored.
- Milwaukee has a record of 2-3 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 63.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has scored 260 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Brewers have a 4.05 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 5||@ Reds||L 2-0||Julio Teheran vs Andrew Abbott|
|June 6||Orioles||W 4-3||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||W 10-2||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|June 8||Orioles||L 6-3||Colin Rea vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 9||Athletics||L 5-2||Adrian Houser vs Sam Moll|
|June 10||Athletics||-||Julio Teheran vs Paul Blackburn|
|June 11||Athletics||-||Freddy Peralta vs JP Sears|
|June 13||@ Twins||-||Corbin Burnes vs Pablo Lopez|
|June 14||@ Twins||-||Colin Rea vs Bailey Ober|
|June 16||Pirates||-||Adrian Houser vs Mitch Keller|
|June 17||Pirates||-||Julio Teheran vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.