Brewers vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 8
The Milwaukee Brewers (34-28) hope to sweep the Baltimore Orioles (37-24) on Thursday at American Family Field, starting at 2:10 PM ET.
The Brewers will call on Colin Rea (3-3) against the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (2-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rea - MIL (3-3, 4.94 ERA) vs Bradish - BAL (2-2, 4.12 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Orioles Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Orioles|
|Brewers vs Orioles Odds|
|Brewers vs Orioles Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Rea
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Rea (3-3) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 4.94, a 2.22 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.268.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Rea has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has one appearance with no earned runs allowed in 10 chances this season.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish (2-2) gets the starting nod for the Orioles in his 11th start of the season. He's put together a 4.12 ERA in 48 2/3 innings pitched, with 41 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, the right-hander went four innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 26-year-old has a 4.12 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings over 10 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .269 to his opponents.
- Bradish has four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Bradish has put up six starts this season where he pitched five or more innings.
- He has had three appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.