NFL Futures: Green Bay Packers 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
For the upcoming 2023 season, the Green Bay Packers sport an over/under of 8.5 wins. They are -140 to secure the over and +115 to go under.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Packers: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Packers' win total with DraftKings!
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- Packers games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Green Bay ranked 17th in total offense (337.9 yards per game) and 17th in total defense (336.5 yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Packers posted five wins at home last year and three away.
- Green Bay put up a 5-6 record as the favored team, and posted a 3-3 record as underdogs.
- In the NFC North the Packers were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 6-6.
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Jones ran for 1,121 yards on 213 attempts (65.9 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 23.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 59 passes for 395 yards and five TDs.
- Last season Christian Watson was targeted 66 times and notched 41 catches for 611 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Last season, Preston Smith collected 8.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jaire Alexander intercepted five passes and tacked on 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Green Bay 2023 Strength of Schedule
- In terms of difficulty, using their opponents' combined win total last season, the Packers will be playing the 23rd-ranked schedule this year.
- In 2023, the Green Bay's schedule will include eight games against teams which had winning records a year ago, including three games against teams that tallied 12 or more wins and four games against squads that picked up fewer than six wins in 2022.
- The Packers will have six teams who made the 2022 playoffs on their schedule in 2023, and have six games scheduled against teams with negative playoff odds.
Packers Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -130
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +240
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +5000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.