The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Ryan Fox
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Ryan Fox is currently in 16th with a score of -3.
Looking to bet on Ryan Fox at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ryan Fox Insights
- Fox has finished below par four times and carded five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 11 rounds.
- Fox has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- Fox has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Fox has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was better than average three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Fox finished seventh in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 88 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,297).
- The average course Fox has played in the past year (7,319 yards) is 110 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Fox's Last Time Out
- Fox finished in the 46th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 94th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Fox was better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Fox carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, worse than the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Fox recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Fox's eight birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.5.
- At that last outing, Fox's par-4 showing (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Fox finished the PGA Championship bettering the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3) with two on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Fox carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.0).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Fox Odds to Win: +30000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Fox's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.