Christian Yelich Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Giants - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 3:26 PM EDT
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Christian Yelich (.333 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Scott Alexander and the San Francisco Giants at American Family Field, Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Astros.
Christian Yelich Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Scott Alexander
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Christian Yelich? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Giants|
|Brewers vs Giants Odds|
Christian Yelich At The Plate
- Yelich leads Milwaukee with a slugging percentage of .414, fueled by 13 extra-base hits.
- Yelich is batting .316 during his last games and is riding a five-game hitting streak.
- Yelich has picked up a hit in 63.0% of his 46 games this year, with at least two hits in 28.3% of them.
- In six games this year, he has homered (13.0%, and 3.6% of his trips to the dish).
- Yelich has driven home a run in 16 games this year (34.8%), including more than one RBI in 15.2% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on one occasion..
- In 50.0% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 11 games with multiple runs (23.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Christian Yelich Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (65.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants pitching staff ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Giants' 4.30 team ERA ranks 17th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (60 total, 1.2 per game).
- Alexander will start for the Giants, his first this season.
- The 33-year-old left-hander has appeared out of the bullpen 21 times this season.
- In 21 appearances this season, he has compiled a 4.42 ERA and averages 4.4 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.