Brewers vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 1:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 6:45 PM EDT
Thursday's game that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (27-22) versus the San Francisco Giants (24-25) at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is a slight favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 7:40 PM on May 25.
The probable pitchers are Scott Alexander (4-0) for the Giants and Julio Teheran for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 5, Giants 3.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Brewers Player Props|
|Giants vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Brewers|
|Giants vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have posted a mark of 3-4.
- When it comes to the total, Milwaukee and its foes are 5-5-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Brewers have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 matchups (one of those contests had a runline.
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (50%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 10 times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Milwaukee is the No. 23 offense in baseball, scoring 4.2 runs per game (205 total runs).
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.01 ERA this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Rays||L 8-4||Eric Lauer vs Zach Eflin|
|May 21||@ Rays||W 6-4||Freddy Peralta vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 22||Astros||L 12-2||Corbin Burnes vs Cristian Javier|
|May 23||Astros||W 6-0||Colin Rea vs J.P. France|
|May 24||Astros||W 4-0||Adrian Houser vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 25||Giants||-||Julio Teheran vs Scott Alexander|
|May 26||Giants||-||Freddy Peralta vs Alex Wood|
|May 27||Giants||-||Corbin Burnes vs Logan Webb|
|May 28||Giants||-||Colin Rea vs Alex Cobb|
|May 30||@ Blue Jays||-||Adrian Houser vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 31||@ Blue Jays||-||TBA vs Alek Manoah|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.