Brewers vs. Astros Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:08 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:09 PM EDT
The Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) and Houston Astros (28-20) meet on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET at American Family Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Brewers will give the nod to Adrian Houser and the Astros will counter with Brandon Bielak (1-1, 2.89 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Astros Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (0-0, 3.07 ERA) vs Bielak - HOU (1-1, 2.89 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- The Brewers will send Houser (0-0) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in three games this season with a 3.07 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .322.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Bielak
- Bielak makes the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 2.89 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when he tossed five innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.89, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in four games this season. Opponents are batting .329 against him.
- Bielak will try to prolong a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 4.6 frames per appearance).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.