Brewers vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
On Wednesday, May 24 at 1:10 PM ET, the Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) host the Houston Astros (28-20) at American Family Field. Adrian Houser will get the nod for the Brewers, while Brandon Bielak will take the hill for the Astros.
The Brewers are -110 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Astros (-110). Houston (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under is 9 runs for the game.
Brewers vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (0-0, 3.07 ERA) vs Bielak - HOU (1-1, 2.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Astros Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Brewers (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Brewers versus Astros game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Brewers (-110) in this matchup, means that you think the Brewers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Rowdy Tellez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Brewers vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 15 out of the 26 games, or 57.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have gone 15-11 (winning 57.7% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- Milwaukee has a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite in three of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Astros have been underdogs in 12 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (58.3%) in those contests.
- This season, the Astros have been victorious seven times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Astros have been underdogs once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Brewers vs. Astros Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
|Rowdy Tellez||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+175)|
|Tyrone Taylor||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+185)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+230)|
|Jesse Winker||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+225)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-120||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.