Brewers vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brandon Bielak will take the mound for the Houston Astros in the final of a three-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers and Christian Yelich on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Brewers (-110). Houston is a 1.5-run favorite (at +150 odds). The over/under is 9 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and have gone 2-1 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Brewers' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 26 total times this season. They've gone 15-11 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 15-11 (winning 57.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 52.4%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 22 times this season for a 22-25-1 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have not had a run line set for a contest this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.