Tyrone Taylor Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:25 PM EDT
After going 1-for-3 with a double and an RBI in his most recent game, Tyrone Taylor and the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Houston Astros (who will hand the ball to J.P. France) at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-3 with a double and an RBI against the Astros.
Tyrone Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tyrone Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Tyrone Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor has two doubles, a home run and two walks while hitting .179.
- In eight of 17 games this year (47.1%), Taylor has reached safely via hit, and that includes multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a long ball in one of 17 games, and in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- Taylor has driven in a run in four games this season (23.5%), but has had no multiple-RBI games.
- He has scored a run in four of 17 games so far this year.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tyrone Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (18.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Astros' 3.19 team ERA leads all league pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up 47 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.
- The Astros will send France (1-0) to the mound to make his fourth start of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts through 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Thursday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went 3 2/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In three games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.11, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .250 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.