Rowdy Tellez Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:25 PM EDT
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Rowdy Tellez (.333 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter J.P. France and the Houston Astros at American Family Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He had two hits (going 2-for-3 with a home run and an RBI) in his last game against the Astros.
Rowdy Tellez Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -139)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rowdy Tellez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Rowdy Tellez At The Plate
- Tellez leads Milwaukee in OBP (.350) and total hits (35) this season.
- He ranks 86th in batting average, 55th in on base percentage, and 13th in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Tellez has recorded a hit in 28 of 43 games this season (65.1%), including seven multi-hit games (16.3%).
- In 25.6% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39.5% of his games this season, Tellez has driven in at least one run. In six of those games (14.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 17 games this year (39.5%), including three multi-run games (7.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Rowdy Tellez Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (77.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.0%)|
|10 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (28.0%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.19).
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 47 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.
- France (1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 15 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the right-hander threw 3 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.11, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are batting .250 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.