Christian Yelich Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:28 PM EDT
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Christian Yelich (.314 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher J.P. France and the Houston Astros at American Family Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Astros.
Christian Yelich Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Christian Yelich? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
Christian Yelich At The Plate
- Yelich leads Milwaukee with a slugging percentage of .413, fueled by 12 extra-base hits.
- Yelich has picked up a hit in 61.4% of his 44 games this season, with multiple hits in 29.5% of those games.
- He has gone deep in 13.6% of his games in 2023 (six of 44), and 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Yelich has had at least one RBI in 36.4% of his games this season (16 of 44), with more than one RBI seven times (15.9%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 50.0% of his games this season (22 of 44), with two or more runs 11 times (25.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Christian Yelich Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|12 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros have a 3.19 team ERA that ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (47 total, one per game).
- France gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the righty went 3 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 28-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings across three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .250 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.