Brewers vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 22
Monday's contest that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) against the Houston Astros (27-19) at American Family Field is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Brewers. Game time is at 7:40 PM ET on May 22.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Astros will send Cristian Javier (4-1) to the mound, while Corbin Burnes (4-3) will answer the bell for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Brewers 5, Astros 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have a record of 2-4.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Brewers' past 10 matchups.
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 20 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (50%) in those games.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 10 of 19 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.2 runs per game (193 total), Milwaukee is the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 16||@ Cardinals||W 3-2||Wade Miley vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 17||@ Cardinals||L 3-0||Corbin Burnes vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 19||@ Rays||L 1-0||Adrian Houser vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 20||@ Rays||L 8-4||Eric Lauer vs Zach Eflin|
|May 21||@ Rays||W 6-4||Freddy Peralta vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 22||Astros||-||Corbin Burnes vs Cristian Javier|
|May 23||Astros||-||Corbin Burnes vs J.P. France|
|May 24||Astros||-||Adrian Houser vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 25||Giants||-||TBA vs Logan Webb|
|May 26||Giants||-||Freddy Peralta vs Alex Wood|
|May 27||Giants||-||Corbin Burnes vs Alex Cobb|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.