The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Taylor Pendrith
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Taylor Pendrith is currently in 20th with a score of +3.
Looking to place a bet on Taylor Pendrith at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Taylor Pendrith Insights
- Pendrith has finished below par on six occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Pendrith has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- In his past five appearances, Pendrith's average finish has been 50th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Pendrith has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards, 94 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard par 70 for this week's event.
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- Courses that Pendrith has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,324 yards, 70 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -6. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +3.
Pendrith's Last Time Out
- Pendrith shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.50 strokes to finish in the third percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 64th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05).
- Pendrith was better than only 7% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.57.
- Pendrith did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Pendrith had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Pendrith carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.0 on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- At that last outing, Pendrith's par-4 performance (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 6.9).
- Pendrith finished the Wells Fargo Championship with a birdie or better on one of six par-5s, underperforming the tournament average, 4.0.
- On the six par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Pendrith carded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.7).
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Pendrith Odds to Win: +200000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Pendrith's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.