How to Watch the Brewers vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM EDT
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Rowdy Tellez and the Milwaukee Brewers at Tropicana Field in the second of a three-game series, on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers rank 14th in Major League Baseball with 51 home runs.
- Fueled by 107 extra-base hits, Milwaukee ranks 21st in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage this season.
- The Brewers rank 21st in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has scored the 23rd-most runs in the majors this season with 183 (4.2 per game).
- The Brewers have the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- The Brewers rank 24th in strikeouts per game (9.3) among MLB offenses.
- Milwaukee strikes out eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has the ninth-best ERA (3.91) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Eric Lauer (4-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance came in relief on Sunday when he threw 5 1/3 innings out of the bullpen against the Kansas City Royals, giving up two earned runs while allowing two hits.
- In seven starts this season, he's earned a quality start in two of them.
- In seven starts, Lauer has pitched through or past the fifth inning four times. He has a season average of 4.9 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Royals||W 9-6||Home||Colin Rea||Jordan Lyles|
|5/15/2023||Cardinals||L 18-1||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jack Flaherty|
|5/16/2023||Cardinals||W 3-2||Away||Wade Miley||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/17/2023||Cardinals||L 3-0||Away||Corbin Burnes||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/19/2023||Rays||L 1-0||Away||Adrian Houser||Shane McClanahan|
|5/20/2023||Rays||-||Away||Eric Lauer||Zach Eflin|
|5/21/2023||Rays||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Yonny Chirinos|
|5/22/2023||Astros||-||Home||Wade Miley||Cristian Javier|
|5/23/2023||Astros||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||J.P. France|
|5/24/2023||Astros||-||Home||Adrian Houser||Brandon Bielak|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.