Brewers vs. Rays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays square off against Owen Miller and the Milwaukee Brewers at Tropicana Field on Saturday, at 4:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Rays as -210 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Brewers +170 moneyline odds to win. An 8.5-run over/under has been set for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 1-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Brewers and their foes are 4-6-0 in their last 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Brewers' past 10 contests. Milwaukee games have finished below the point total three times in a row, and the average total in this stretch was eight runs.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won in nine, or 50%, of the 18 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +170 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 37% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of its 44 games with a total.
- The Brewers have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.