Brewers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Milwaukee Brewers (28-25) are +2500 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (11th) in Major League Baseball. They are -105 to win the NL Central.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2500||11th||(+2500, bet $100 to win $2500)|
|To Win the NL Central||-105||-||(-105, bet $105 to win $100)|
Think the Brewers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Brewers are in first place, 1.5 games ahead of the Pirates.
|4||St. Louis Cardinals||5|
Brewers Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers have hit at least two dingers in 22 games this season, and are 17-5 in those contests.
- Milwaukee has collected at least five extra-base hits in four games this season, and won each time.
- The Brewers have a 9-5 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Milwaukee has a 20-8 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (28 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers Next Game Information
Brewers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Christian Yelich||+10000||-||-||.254/.340/.405 7 HR 24 RBI|
|Willy Adames||+15000||-||-||.205/.292/.384 9 HR 27 RBI|
|Luis Urías||+20000||-||-||.000/.000/.000 0 HR 0 RBI|
|Jesse Winker||+20000||-||-||.204/.315/.231 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Corbin Burnes||+20000||+4000||-||4-4 3.68 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|William Contreras||+20000||-||-||.250/.341/.410 5 HR 16 RBI|
|Wade Miley||-||+12500||-||3-2 3.67 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brandon Woodruff||-||+8000||-||1-0 0.79 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Freddy Peralta||-||+4000||-||5-4 4.47 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Brice Turang||-||-||+5000||.218/.268/.320 3 HR 12 RBI|
|Garrett Mitchell||-||-||+2500||.259/.306/.466 3 HR 6 RBI|
|Joey Wiemer||-||-||+8000||.191/.253/.336 5 HR 14 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Brewers gear at Fanatics!
Brewers' Top Players
- Christian Yelich, the club's best hitter this year, is batting .254 with a .340 OBP, seven home runs, 36 runs scored, and 24 RBI, also including 11 stolen bases.
- This year, Rowdy Tellez owns a .253/.343/.513 slash line, with 12 homers, 26 RBI, 20 runs scored, and a 12.4% walk rate.
- At the dish, Brian Anderson, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .244 with a .332 OBP, eight home runs, 24 runs, and 30 RBI.
- Owen Miller has registered a .330/.371/.513 triple slash with nine doubles, four home runs, six walks and 13 RBI this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.