Tracking UP power outages during early-season winter storm
UPPER MICHIGAN (WLUC) - Power outages are being repaired across Upper Michigan Wednesday as an early-season winter storm exits.
As of 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, the Marquette BLP says its crews continued to work through the night. All major outages from Tuesday have been restored.
There are still outages affecting a small number of customers that MBLP crews continue to work on. Any customers still without power who have not contacted the main MBLP office, call 906-228-0300 to report your outage.
As a reminder, do not attempt to clear any tree or branches that are near or in contact with a utility line. A tree or branch can be energized and not show any signs; please report all trees or branches to 911 or your local utility.
UPPCO says as of 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, about 290 customers are without power as crews worked through the night to restore power to customers that have been affected by the storm. Work will continue on Wednesday until restoration efforts are complete.
- Click here to see Alger Delta Cooperative Electric Association’s outage map.
- Click here to see Cloverland Electric’s outage map.
- Click here to see Marquette Board of Light and Power’s outage map.
- Click here to see UPPCO’s outage map.
- Click here to see We Energies’ outage map.
- Click here to see Xcel Energy’s outage map.
Copyright 2022 WLUC. All rights reserved.