Accidental fire caused a propane tank to explode in Arvon Township
ARVON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WLUC) - No one is injured after an accidental fire caused a propane tank to explode in Arvon Township around Friday evening.
According to the Aura Volunteer Fire Department, there was a report of a plane crash on Point Abbaye on Friday, July 16 around 5:00 p.m.
After a long search by many agencies, officials had determined that no plane had crashed.
From the search within the area, agencies had found an accidental fire that had caused a propane tank to explode.
No one suffered any injuries from the incident, and the property owner had put out the fire immediately.
Copyright 2021 WLUC. All rights reserved.