(WLUC) - Protein Power Balls recipe, courtesy of Rachel Sabin of MARESA
Serving size: 1 power ball, serves 12
- 1 cup peanut butter, soynut butter, SunButter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Mix all ingredients, except the graham cracker crumbs, together in a large bowl.
2. Shape mixture into balls.
3. Roll in crumbs and refrigerate or freeze balls before eating.
Prep Tip: This dough is sticky. You may need to add a little more dry milk to make the dough easier to handle. Try adding a tablespoon of chia seeds to the mix!
Nutrition information per serving:
- 213 calories
- 12g fat
- 23g carbohydrates
- 8g protein
- 2g fiber
- 175mg sodium